Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, December 08, 2007

TDL REPORTS: Is it Campaign Season Already?

- A.C #1

Seeing as how the primaries are, what, a week away or something, I figured I'd use all the b.s floating around everyday to pump out some easy link heavy posts, uh I mean I really care about the election or whatever.

- Huck to Gays: "Drop Dead"

- Huck pulls ahead in national poll
! So Rudy's ahead in every other one, it's not like if McCain left the race all his support would shore up behind Rudy or something.

- The only words scarier than President Hilldog are President Edwards

- The New Jersey Devils win 9 straight!

- Still looking for a Fred story, I'm sure I'll find one eventually.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hilldog and friends, by friends I mean Natalie Portman's pokies.

Hat tip Other Crap